ON A MISSION
- 5-time leading New York sire by crop
- 144 winners (43%) and 16 stake horses with over $12M in progeny earnings through 1/31/23
- New York’s only son of leading sire Unbridled’s Song
- Out of stakes winning mare, La Paz, he is half-brother to three stakes winners, including G2 Forest Camp
- Won or placed in nine graded stakes, from 4 1/2 furlongs to 9 furlongs, ages 2 to 5, with total earnings of $1,272,075
- Winner of the G2 Louisiana Derby and the G2 New Orleans Handicap and G1 placed in the Donn Handicap, Stephen Foster Stakes and the Clark Handicap
- 15 triple digit Equibase Speed Figures
|MISSION IMPAZIBLE 2007, entered stud 2013||Unbridled's Song||Unbridled||Fappiano|
|La Paz||Hold Your Peace||Speak John|
|Classy Craft||Crafty Drone|
4.5f, D, defeating Grand Times, Billet, Even Wilder, Scottkeith'skitten, Gordon Bennett, Cheque Appeal, Low Country Man, John B. W.
9f, D, defeating A Little Warm, Drosselmeyer, Discreetly Mine, Stay Put, Ron the Greek, The Program, Mister Marti Gras, Fly Down, Wow Wow Wow, Hotep, Island Soul, Backtrack.
9f, D, to Pool Play, defeating Apart, Duke of Mischief, Giant Oak, Flat Out, Crown of Thorns, Worldly, Equestrio, El Caballo, Regal Ransom.
G1 Clark H.
9f, D, to Wise Dan, defeating Flat Out, Mister Marti Gras, Ruler On Ice, Headache, Alma d'Oro, Will's Wildcat, Prayer for Relief, Stately Victor, Demarcation, Pleasant Prince, General Quarters.
G3 Mineshaft H.
8.5f, D, to Demarcation, defeating Apart, Z Humor, Le Grand Cru, Midnight Mischief.
9f, D, to Hymn Book, defeating Redeemed, Where's Sterling, Flat Out, Trickmeister, Shackleford, Ruler On Ice, Sangaree, Al Khali, Soaring Empire.
G2 New Orleans H.
9f, D, to Nates Mineshaft, defeating Toby's Corner, Mister Marti Gras, Pants On Fire, Redeemed, Fast Alex, Thirtyfirststreet.